Isabella...you are a gem! (that translates a "precious jewel") I am so glad your mom and dad have been so gracious & insightful, as to capture these moments of you, for posterity. In other words..."how smart are they"?! So glad to be able to enjoy these moments vicariously...thanks to your Grandma Trina and your oh, so smart parents. Thank them for me, will you, Sweetie?
3 comments:
Isabella...you are a gem! (that translates a "precious jewel") I am so glad your mom and dad have been so gracious & insightful, as to capture these moments of you, for posterity. In other words..."how smart are they"?! So glad to be able to enjoy these moments vicariously...thanks to your Grandma Trina and your oh, so smart parents. Thank them for me, will you, Sweetie?
You are both oh so beautiful! I am so Blessed!
As usual, the two of you are gorgeous and what a little ham she is becoming. Keep taking such great care of my precious Bella and yourselves.
Post a Comment