Yesterday we had our first Swiss Dr.'s appointment. It went really well... they wanted to go ahead and re-do all of the tests, exams, etc., so they were done to Swiss standards. It was fun because we got to have another ultrasound, and a little awkward because I don't think Eric was expecting to be in the room with they "surprised" us with a full pelvic exam.
They are much more cut and dry here. Things like during the ultrasound, when the Dr. said "okay, now we look to see if the baby has the club feet" and "now we look to see if the baby will have a normal face". The good news is that everything is great! However, it got me thinking about all of these little things I hadn't been thinking about. Of course I had worried that there would be abnormalities with major organs or something serious along those lines, but I hadn't considered that maybe the baby wouldn't have a "normal face". But not to worry, the baby has a normal face by Swiss standards. :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment