And if I said Happy Thanksgiving to anyone not of Beaver Nation prior to Civil War, I hereby retract it. (Not counting my mom, since as a parent to a Beaver and a Duck she is exempt from pledging allegiance to one or the other... plus she probably has no idea what I am talking about and can't be faulted for that.) Eric and I will remain in seclusion in Switzerland following the loss of the beloved Beavers for the next 2 years.
Oh, we put up a few new pictures at Picasa!
http://picasaweb.google.com/thebrynster
1 comments:
I must say you are looking very lovely Mommy of my dearly awaited grandchild (or can I say granddaughter with some degree of certitude?)
Also, I am afraid you need to include me in your exemption, as a former Duck and the mother of a Duck (who went to The Rose Bowl in 1995 during her freshman year) and as Kenny is going to be a duck in January, I have no connection with the Beavers except now apparently my favorite daughter-in-law is an avid Beaver! Let it be said, I always route for the teams from our state, but usually I am for the Ducks even when the are the underdogs in the Civil War. I will confess, that this year I wanted the Beavers to win so they could go to the Rose Bowl.
Anyway, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, even if you celebrated on the wrong day.
Love to you all three.
Nana Hayden
Post a Comment